Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Please allow me to excuse myself...

Returning 8 days back from the new year and new purpose. Ive haven't post on a Blog page in more then 6 plus years. Im wowed to see that BLOGGER is owned by google. Please allow me to excuse myself! Ive been away writing about my delaying post. More visual post via instagram and face book and sometimes Facebook. Socially still awkward in personal relationship as well as group function. My pops passed... Im still in the South side of Chicago. Not a problem? is it? Im more comfortable in expressing my art style to grow. what does that mean? im searching for new styles growth. Looking to work outside my group. Being able to grow. Working freelance is still an up and down world im learning. Comic relating growing in the last few years. Creating VIKING Ocean Marauders and DnD environment. The Element Factor is a game show for super heros in the mid 2000s. Fast forward towards the end of 2000s working overseas was the newest working with and awesome creator on her graphic novel open up doors of creating more outlets. Getting to complete a graphic novel to creating a sequel as well as a crossover meeting my creator own characters to meet. Being in the age of social media including growing audience adding on to crowdfunding was added. Able to use KICKSTARTER to the mix. more to post...

No comments:

Post a Comment